Dr. Zimmerman is trained, certified, and practices in the following disciplines:
- Chiropractic Doctor: Gonstead, Diversified, SOT, Cranial-Sacral
- Certified Webster Technique Practioner
- Certified Kinesio Tape Practitioner
- Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation Therapy
- Instructor and Trainer- Health, Nutrition, Exercise
Dr. Zimmerman is an excited and motivated Chiropractor specializing in preventative hands on care with extensive knowledge related to athletes and nutrition. Dr. Zimmerman has been a patient of chiropractic since the age of eight, which continues to give him the drive to provide chiropractic care for individuals of all ages. He has excellent communication and cross-cultural skills that assist with education both in and out of his practice.
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Whittier California (2002-2005)
- Graduated as Doctor of Chiropractic in 2005. Highly trained in biomechanical analysis, orthopedic and neurological assessment, anatomy, physiology, x-ray analysis and interpretation, nutrition and a broad range of physical therapeutic techniques.
- University of California Irvine, Political Science, BA (1998-2001)
- An emphasis in public law, and four-year internship in the sports medicine facility as an athletic trainer.
Memberships and Committees
- California Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- La Cañada Flintridge Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- La Cañada Flintridge Kiwanis
- Business Networking International(BNI)